Your Privacy is Important to Us
EWOPS preserves the confidentiality of all information you provide to us. Investors have the right to disclose or not disclose their information. EWOPS maintains the following privacy principles:
- We only use your information to perform better services and to offer our products to you.
- By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at East West One Consortium Berhad ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
- We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your personal financial needs and to conduct our business.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless we obtain your consent or are required by law, court or have previously informed you.
- We may disclose your personal information without your consent only:
- To any person acting on your behalf, including your Planters Consultant.
- To our employees who require the information to maintain computer records or to carry out activities so as to comply with the law, regulatory requirements or best practices.
- To relevant authorities and trustees who are legally authorized to access such information.
To your bank for transaction purposes.
Security of Data Information
EWOPS strives to maintain a high level of data security and will ensure that all information provided by investors is kept safe and secure at all times. EWOPS has implemented control systems to ensure that investors' information is confidential at all times.
Personal Information Access
EWOPS aims to keep our records of your personal information accurate and up-to-date. We therefore request that you inform us on any updates or changes to your personal details in writing or by contacting us at 088 268889.
If you have any queries or concerns, you can contact our Customer Service Representatives on 088 268889 or by e-mail at www.eastwestone.com.